BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 13, 2011

LESSONS FROM MY WORLD


Another school year has come (or is rapidly coming) to a close. What did you learn? I don't mean the equations in algebra, or the meaning of The Awakening (though Girls in the Hall does heart that book), but what have you learned about yourself and the world around you? In the past month as I have gone underground, I have been reflecting on my school year in the classroom of the universe. The lessons I realized that have guided me into the girl I am now surprised me. Now, I'm ready to share the top five with you:

Dive in and let the world catch up with you.

Have high standards for yourself, and those around you.

Dapple in a daydream, maybe today's dream will be tomorrow's reality.

It is ok to be wrong sometimes. Mistakes are often the best lessons to grow from.

In the rush to grow up, savor moments to remember the beauty of life in the present, the here and the now.


Drop us a message and tell us what you have learned this year!

No comments: