BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 31, 2010

QUOTE OF THE WEEK


Summer girl, originally uploaded by shanti929.
“If you vote for me, it will be summer all year round.”
Summer Wheatley (Haylie Duff), NAPOLEON DYNAMITE


Don't we wish this were the truth? I wait for summer with baited breath through the leaf changes of fall, the chill of winter and the hope of spring. Most of us long for the hot days of summer as we count down to the final bell ring of the school year.


I hope that your summer is filled with the adventure that all Girls in the Hall deserve. What are you most looking forward to? A trip some where exciting? Being able to sleep until noon? No homework? Whatever it may be, we look forward to hearing about it. Personally, the gift that this summer gives me is time to reflect on the past months about what Girls in the Hall has grown (and is growing) to be and to write more on here about issues you all care about. I love that we have readers from all of over the world, and that we will continue to grow our awesome base of teens who get what we are about. I know you are all out there, and I am so thankful. Cheers to flip flops, friendship and the future!

No comments: