BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

WAITING FOR HER, A Poem


Teenage Secrets, originally uploaded by {peace&love♥}.

WAITING FOR HER
by Anonymous Teen

I found a girl
From a distant shore
That wants to be with me

We hope to be together
Our love turned into lore
I struggle to believe it

I can only be assured
When she is outside my door
When I can hold her in my arms

So that in the future
When I look at the days of yore
I know I was destined to be happy


One of our fave readers is Anonymous Teen, a great guy who blogs from the United Kingdom and always gives Girls in the Hall the guy perspective on issues. He posted this poem the other day and we thought all of the Girls in the Hall would appreciate it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this :)

Girl on the Move said...

This is sooo beautiful