BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 14, 2010

LIFE UNEXPECTED, INDEED

OK, I have Lux fever. I can't help it. I DVRed LIFE UNEXPECTED when a friend whose opinion I trust told me that it was going to be the show to watch this season. I was skeptical... How could a show about a teen searching for her birth parents to get emancipated, and then is forced to live with them, not be fraught with cheesy cliches? Woah, was I wrong. As said in the last episode, "Good things happen in really messed up ways sometimes."

This show is INCREDIBLE! In the few weeks it has been on, I have grown to adore all of the main characters and can't wait to see what happens next. I won't give anything away--the episodes are all on Hulu. In my opinion, it is a must see. Lux (played by Brittany Robertson, who was brilliant in the movie DAN IN REAL LIFE) is a strong, smart and funny character we can all relate to. I hope we will get to follow her unique story for seasons to come. Check it out! There is finally a new show on TV about one of us again.

LIFE UNEXPECTED airs on the CW at 9pm/8pm CT.

No comments: